Thursday, March 24, 2011

We are settling into life as a family of four. Coen is having more awake time as you can see from these photos. He is/was due on this coming Sunday. Kaisha is also settling into her role as big sister. Her behaviour is back to normal and she doesn't bother me so much when I am feeding as long as I get her something to eat too. I do have to watch her with Coen and if I hear him crying it usually means she is trying to pick him up or move him by tugging on his arm or leg.




Kaisha goes to New Zealand this weekend with her Nana. She will be staying with my parents so will have all four grandparents doting on her. She will be away for 3 nights and 2 days. I'm getting quite nervous now that the weekend is getting closer!

2 comments:

wayne.roxy said...

love coen's outfits!!so cute!!
im sure kaisha will have a blast and u'll have exhausted grandies by the end of it!!:)

Nick & Mel said...

Cotton On Kids Roxy. They have the cutest clothes and shoes.