Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update

Its the middle of October and I have only managed 1 post. About time for an update!

Kaisha on her bike. I discovered the other day that she can ride it! We don't really have enough flat surfaces around here but daycare obviously does.


Into mum's shoes again. Kaisha loves wearing my things and regularly comes clomping out with my high heels on or wearing a t-shirt as a dress.


Kaisha's Mask - she came home from daycare wearing the mask that she made and didn't take it off til dinner time.


My quilt. I'm half way thru sewing the large squares together to make the main top. Not sure that I'm going to have it finished by Kaisha's birthday tho!


Brisbane has gone from severe drought conditions to flooding in 2 years. A couple of years ago we were only allowed to use 130L per person per day and the dam levels were at below 20% (about 2 days supply of water for the city). Now the dams are all between 95-100% and they can't spill water out of them fast enough. So while the water sitting in the yard probably doesn't look like much to some people its the most we have ever seen in our 6 years of living in Brisbane.


2 comments:

Anna said...

What an absolutely gorgeous little dress!!!

Caroline said...

The purple one with the bow?? I adored that too!
Lovin the pics of Kaisha!