Monday, March 29, 2010

Down the Coast and Crafts

We went down the coast on Sunday to visit the relly's. Was nice to catch up as we hadn't seen them for ages. Kaisha and Lilla became best friends over dinner. They are exactly a year apart and had great fun chasing each other around

After our last long car trip when Kaisha wanted out of her car the whole way and wouldn't sleep or be quiet I had the bright idea of downloading a video to our ipod. She was absolutely silent for the half hour it was playing. Definitely worth the $2.99 from itunes!

I've got a new obsession with making fabric yoyo's. I found a tutorial on them a couple of weeks back. They are a nice short project, it only takes about half an hour to complete one. I managed to make this while Kaisha had her sleep on saturday.


2 comments:

Edna said...

Hi Melissa,
How are you all getting along? We both are doing good, still working 3 days a week, then work after I get home.

You say you can't sew, it looks fine in the pictures. Looks like a pro. I used to sew a lot, made all of the girls and my clothes, plus knit shirts for the boys. Now I don't care to sew at all. I really wish I wanted too, but by the time I get home I don't want to do anything. :-)))))))))

A lot of time at night we eat "see food", eat what you see.
Talk to ya later. eb

Andrea said...

What a little cutie! Awesome flowers - very creative! xxoo